UPI Tap & Pay
Introducing the newest player in UPI payments – Tap & Pay!
It's just like the familiar Scan & Pay, Pay to Contact, and more, but with a twist. Instead of using
the camera, Tap & Pay captures the Payee UPI ID/VPA through NFC. It's a novel way to make your UPI
transactions, keeping things easy, safe, and instant.
Ready for the next-gen UPI experience?
- With UPI Tap & Pay, it's all about convenience
- Only mobiles and devices with NFC capability have the access to UPI Tap & Pay
- Look for the Tap & Pay button on your UPI App. The transaction happens when you tap your device
on the UPI Smart Tag or UPI Smart QR
- For amounts up to ₹500, UPI LITE takes the lead (if you've got it enabled), or through
your bank account UPI PIN
- Need to go beyond ₹500?
- Your UPI PIN ensures added security for the online transaction
- And here's the best part – UPI LITE Tap & Pay is available on both Android and iOS devices. It's
time to tap away!
For making UPI Tap & Pay offline transaction
- User opens the UPI App
- User clicks on Tap & Pay icon
- User enters the amount
- User taps his mobile device on the receiver’s UPI Smart NFCs QRs or UPI Smart NFC Tags
- Money sent successfully
- Paytm (Live with Limited users)