RuPay Credit Cards on UPI will provide a seamless, digitally enabled credit card lifecycle experience for the customers. Customers will benefit from the ease and the increased opportunity to use their credit cards. Merchants will benefit from the increase in consumption by being part of the credit ecosystem with acceptance of credit cards using asset lite QR codes.
Credit cards can now be linked to a UPI ID thus directly enabling safe, and secure payment transactions.
- Discover credit card accounts from the issuer bank based on your registered mobile number and link it to the UPI ID on BHIM app or any UPI app.
- Post linking the card, customer will be able to make payment to a merchant by scanning the UPI QR code. Payment authentication will be done using UPI PIN.
- Cash withdrawal at merchant, P2P, P2PM, card to card payments will not be permitted through this functionality.
- Transaction through this process will follow UPI standard transaction limits.
- Features like AutoPay and dispute resolution will be available for the customer via ODR (UPIHelp) through UPI Apps.
How to link RuPay Credit Card on UPI?
Make payment with RuPay Credit Card on UPI
Banks live with this features: