(1)The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only; while NPCI shall endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, NPCI make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed by you on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and consequences.
(2) Though extreme care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site, NPCI and their employees are not/shall not be held responsible for any errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.(3) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NPCI takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. NPCI cannot be held responsible or liable -
(a) as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any contents of this Web Site;
(b) for any interruption or any error while accessing the website, or
(c) for any viruses attack and/or other harmful elements that may hit your electronic machine/device while accessing the website.
(3) NPCI shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct, indirect, and consequential) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the Web Site. NPCI recommends that you exercise your own care and judgment with respect to its use.
(4) The contents on this Web Site do not constitute financial or other professional advice. If financial or other professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
(5) NPCI in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to update or modify this Web Site from time to time. NPCI further reserves all right to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
(6) This Web Site contains hyper-links to web sites which are not maintained by NPCI. NPCI is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such linked web sites are entirely at your own risk.
(7) All hyper-links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to the user of this Web Site. In no circumstances shall NPCI be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the contents are prohibited.
(8) User may link this Web Site, http://www.npci.org.in, with its website, upon notifying and seeking approval from NPCI in writing. The User hereby agrees and consents that any such right, if any, granted by NPCI, is not an express authority / license by NPCI to the user to use the same on its website and/or for its products. For hyper-Linking to an internal page of this Web Site (not being the Home Page) the user must make a specific request for, and secure permission from NPCI prior to hyper-linking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the contents, or engaging in similar activities. NPCI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyper-linking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the contents.
(9) Linking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the contents constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms & Conditions of Use. If these Terms & Conditions of Use are not acceptable to the user, the user should forthwith discontinue linking to or framing of this Web Site or any of the contents thereof.
(10) NPCI reserves all rights to disable any third party links that may be offered through the website , or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
(11) NPCI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the contents.
(12) The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by NPCI of the products or services provided by that person or organization.
(13) The contents herewith are subject to such change which NPCI in its sole desertion shall deem fit and appropriate. The updated terms and conditions related to this Website shall be uploaded, from time to time, upon change, if any. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This website is best viewed through Internet Explorer 10.x or higher, Mozilla Firefox 26.x or higher, Safari 8.1 or higher, Chrome 32 or higher, or an equivalent browser software. If your browser is older, you may have trouble viewing many of our website features properly. If you are unsure of the version of your browser, you can determine it by choosing 'Help' at the top of your browser window and then selecting 'About' (your browser).
If you experience problems viewing this web site through Internet Explorer 9 or above, you may need to turn off Compatibility View.
1) Open Internet Explorer and navigate to polarisft.com website.
2) Open Tools menu from Menu Bar (if Menu Bar not visible press ALT).
3) From the Tools menu de-select Compatibility View (a check mark indicates that Compatibility View has been set).
This web site is best viewed at screen resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels or higher. With most computers using Windows operating systems, you can easily change your screen resolution. Right click the Desktop. When the 'Display Properties' box appears, choose 'Settings'. Your screen resolution settings are located here. Change the setting and click 'OK'. Check your computer's user manual if these directions do not apply to your computer.
National Payments Corporation of India