Preferably between 28 years and 35 years
||4 to 8 yrs (Min
|Role and Responsibilities
- Understands a broad spectrum of Network Security Solutions in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Implementing & Maintaining processes for ISO27001, SOC Operations, PCI-DSS , ITIL .
- Ensuring network architecture, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, risk assessment and security consultancy.
- Handling of escalated L3/L4 level calls , Maintenance of IT security tools .
- Experience in Migration and up gradation of security Infrastructure.
- Responsible for providing a detailed low level technical design for Network Security solution.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Expert knowledge in solution areas like perimeter security, endpoint security, web security, email security
- Responsible for providing high quality deliverables in terms of low level design, implementation, documentation as well as presentations.
- Responsible for Project Management, Implementation on leading network security products.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Solves diverse and complex technical problems.
- Experience in handling complex technical projects
- Experience in Information Technology with strong domain knowledge in the areas of Information Security Operations
- Experience in ISO27001 , SOC processes , PCI-DSS , ITIL implementations
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the low level design and implementation of scope of deliverables within a field of perimeter security, endpoint security, web security, email security, SIEM, Identity and Access Management, Strong Authentication, Single Sign On, Biometrics, Virtual Private Networks, Application Delivery and PKI.
- Knowledge in Authentication, Authorization, Encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH).
- Has mastered in technical discipline with strong knowledge in Network Security Area. Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Has ability to perform security assessment, solution implementation, drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products. Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to work with a presales team to provide feedbacks to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
- Experience of working with vendors at an Operational Level
- Candidates with CISSP or CISP, CEH, CISA , CCSA , ITIL certification will have added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
||Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute / Relevant experience