Preferably between 35 years to 45 years
PG in PM&IR or MBA (HR) or equivalent from premier business
School / Universities with around 12 years of experience for Senior Manager – HR & around 15
Years For Chief Manager – HR in diverse HR roles and 3-4 years of experience at Leadership
Role within HR department of a medium to large Organisation in service Sector
- Will be responsible for the entire gamut of Human Resources Function and provide strategic guidance to drive growth, excellence and Human Capital Development.
- Act as a partner in driving an effective & efficient hiring strategy for the organization
- Instrumental in formulating & implementing Organizational policies & procedures
- Monitor all talent management programs (recruitment, learning & development, total rewards, etc.) for consistency and fairness to right talent.
- Apply workforce planning tools and analytics to link succession planning, development, performance management and business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the outcome of talent management systems, programs, processes, policies and continually refine them to align with the demands of the business and to ensure consistency and fairness in implementation.
- Analyze internal and external demographic trends, identify competency gaps, develop, and execute plans to address identified issues through acquisition as well as development of talent.
- Developing business centric L&D modules
- In-depth knowledge of various Statutory Acts as well as interfacing with Regulatory Authorities
- Drive a performance oriented culture by continuously improving the systems & processes for effective Implementation
- Strategic partner of management on people issues (guide, consult, and support)
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices
- Partnering with the Business to understand issues & provide a road map for effective governance
- Should be well verse with the labour laws.
- Industry best practices in HR.
- Team handling experience.
- Must have acted as a key driver of change across the organization ensuring realignment with the dynamic external environment, continuously evolving &changing business imperatives and successfully Introduced and setup best in class HR Practices & strategies in place.
- Compensation & Benefit strategy and Salary benchmarking as per industry and market trends.
- Competency Mapping.
- Psychometric Analysis.
- Change management, Leadership & Team Building skills
- Strategic, innovative & creative thinking & Planning
- Strong Negotiation skill
- Exposure to latest management practices
- Clear understanding of business value chain and its alignment with HR Strategies
- A self-starter who believes excellence is a journey not a destination