Preferably between 30 years and 35 years
||8 + yrs (Min)
|Role and Responsibilities
- 8+ years total experience with at least 4 years experience in managing data centre infrastructure
- Manage all aspects of data centre capacity planning, system deployment and decommissioning activities.
- Manage daily operations of data centre including but not restricted to infrastructure monitoring, access control, security, change control, incident management, backup policies, temperature, humidity, power, CCTV and air conditioning monitoring etc
- Handle all documentation related to data centre starting with but not limited to backup policies and records, access register, change records, incident records, DR / BCP documents etc.
- Provide formal training, feedback and guidance to frontline teams as required.
- Manage all maintenance contractors, vendors and maintenance contract renewals.
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- Must have technical hands on experience on systems infra with special emphasis on Windows and Solaris
- Must have exposure to networking basics like TCPIP based LAN / WAN network
||BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE/IT), B.Sc (CS)