Preferably between 25 years and 30 years
||3 - 5 Yrs (min)
|Role and Responsibilities
- Assist manager in project implementation and ensure that all data centre procedures are followed.
- Coordinate with vendors and ensure that all project deliverables are met.
- Ensure all co location guidelines are followed for the data centre.
- Maintain all data centre related logs like temperature, humidity, power, access control logs, CCTV logs, material management, backup etc
- Follow the escalation procedure in case of any issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain network and security equipment and services.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of LAN/WAN/ISDN/MPLS/firewall/VPN issues.
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with suitable qualifications in IT or related fields.
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in data centre operations of a reputed organization
- Troubleshooting focuBE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE/IT), B.Sc (CS)sed on determining network or system issues and patterned vs. non-repeating problems.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts including on weekends and holidays.
|| BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE/IT), B.Sc (CS)